Nanyang Technological UniversityAug 2012 – Aug 2016, Singapore
Bachelor of Engineering (First Class Honours), Information Engineering & MediaCGPA 4.81
Lund UniversityAug 2014 – Jan 2015, Sweden
Global Exchange Programme
Software Developer at Works Applications Co., Ltd. June 2018 – Present, Singapore
- Design and develop features for ERP system with focus on Supply Chain Management business area. Deliver high quality functions to clients in agile and iterative process.
- Design and implement backend services with Spring and Java. Integrate business logic and APIs across multiple teams in different regions.
- Work experience with RDBMS, construct data access services with JPA.
- Write high coverage Junit tests with Mockito. Improve codebase maintainability by periodic code-refactoring.
- Provide timely support for consultants and product managers.
Software Designer at Works Applications Co., Ltd. Nov 2016 – May 2018, Singapore
- Designed and delivered features for E-Commerce ERP system (Inventory), collaborated closely with cross-function team to provide product planning and implementation scope.
- Provided modern solutions for business operations. Performed user-centric design, created wireframes and prototype. Translated business requirements to technical documents with good attention on details.
- Awarded Star Performer of the month for contributed to design consistency control across different subsystems.
UI Designer at AP Link Pte LtdMay 2015 – Jul 2015, Singapore
- Designed logo and created corporate identity guide to visualize abstract concepts for timely launch
- Created wireframes and UI designs for web portals using Photoshop
- Performed front-end implementation using bootstrap and jquery
Software Engineer at Chorus GamesJan 2015 – Apr 2015, Singapore
- Researched and developed Unity3D plugins for IOS and Android devices to realize the unsupported devicespecific functions from scratch individually
- Debugged compatibility issues on Android and IOS caused by early version of Unity3D
- Researched and implemented third-party notification service for Android and IOS on Unity3D applications
- Demonstrated the ability to quickly pick up unfamiliar knowledge and integrate with product development in
Game Design and Development, Final Year Project Sep 2015 – May 2016
- Developed a Unity3D game in team of 3. The game aims to introduce the Traditional Chinese Medicine yinyang theory and Singaporean cuisine in an interactive way
- Designed the complete gameplay and created the graphic assets including sprites, scenes and animations
- Designed and implemented the game inventory system, food system, cook system, chest system in C#
- Awarded 1st Runner Up in Microsoft Imagine Cup Singapore, Game Category
- Awarded First Prize in NTU URECA Competition Year 2016 (IT Category)
Kinect Development, Smart Motion TrackerSep 2013 – May 2014
- Built C# program that uses Kinect as sensor to capture user’s movement and enable user to control the computer system by simple hand movements remotely
- Researched and implemented the algorithm to identify different gestures based on user’s joint positions. 10
- Awarded First Prize in NTU URECA Competition Year 2014 (IT Category)
Honours & Awards
Dean’s List • Information Engineering & Media, NTUAug 2016, Aug 2014
Tools: Proficient in Adobe Experience Design (XD), Experience with Photoshop (PS), Illustrator (AI)
Language: English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Teaching Assistant at Code in the Community Feb 2018 – May 2018
Assisted the teacher to teach 25 children (8 – 12 year-old) Sratch classes to help them understand programming basic concepts.